Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Wednesday in Sweden

I woke up this morning at about 10 o'clock then went back to sleep and was woken up by dad again at 11. This is what I looked like whern I stepped outside:

Yeah, definitely jet lagged!

At 11:30 we went for ski on the course, I felt a lot better after that:After that I did some homework and then went out shopping with Jeremy Teela (one of the Biathletes). This is what the sky looked like at about noon:

Later we went out with the whole team and had coffee and shopping. At 4:30 this is what it looked liked: After that I went back to the room and did a little more homework. At 6 one of my friends came and picked me up for a race we were going to. I wasn't in the race, but we skied for about an hour and a half around the course. He introduced me to his friends and we had a great time! Finally, I came back for dinner, it was a great day.

8 comments:

Peg said...

Sounds like a great day, Sam! Can you really keep this up for two more weeks? Great to hear you made some friends - it will be nice to ski and hang out with them when Dad is working. Loved your morning picture! - try to get some sleep.
Love and miss you
mom

Buppa said...

You recovered and cleaned up pretty well from what you looked like in the morning pix. You sound great!! What an experience! It looks like you have about 6 hours of sunlight a day. What's the food like? Get a good night's sleep.
Love,
Bupski

Peg said...

Nice morning deu ya there Sam ! ! ! It's good to know that you have met a few new friends. I hope you enjoy your thanksgiving sweden. I really do miss you and Daddyo . It looks like your having a blast. BARLEY IS NOW 1 YEAR OLD CAN YOU BELEVE IT ! ! ! How is it in sweden? Are you liking it?How many friends have you met so far?Love And Miss You a TON ! ! !

ANNA S. M.

Cheryl said...

Hi Sam!
We're having fun reading this. So glad you put the blog up. You're definitely having a bad hair day there! Did you get your luggage? We're looking forward to seeing your mom and Anna tomorrow morning. Have fun!
Aunt Cheryl

Nena said...

Quite a morning photo! Whew, I'd be worried except that I've seen similar looks in the past. Sounds like you are really having a blast and making new friends ... pretty cool. Has your luggage arrived? If not, I hope you have fun shopping. I know you're not a shop-a-holic, but do give it a try if you need to and remember , I'm a size small and a size 9 in shoes! Just kidding ... hope everything has fallen into place re: your luggage. I'd be bummed arriving in a new country without my clothing.
Love you lots and as we approach Thanksgiving (tomorrow) I think of you and Dad with love and thankfulness that you are so much a part of our lives.
Nena

Anonymous said...

Hi Sam
This is Aunt Francine. Hope you are having a great time & hope to see you soon when you return

love you,
Aunt Francine

Anonymous said...

hello trial -grampy

Anonymous said...

Sam and Ed
Here we are enjoying our
thnaksgiving
day and enjpoying our your phone call. we appreciate your
blog and feeling part of your experiences over there. Thank you for keeping us informed and Good Luck in all that you do. All our love. Mary and Dave