Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving for Sweden!

Today Dad and I woke up early to go to the University for testing with some of the athletes. In the test, you ski on a giant treadmill. The hardest part of the test is when you have to ski the hardest that you possibly can, until you fall down. Here is me next to Lowell Bailey (one of the athletes) and Per Nillson, the US team coach from Solleftea, Sweden:After testing, we went back to the house and I did some homework. Yeah, I actually do homework! Later I went out skiing with the junior xc-ski team here in Ă–stersund, where I give thanks I didn't die on the extremely icy hills. We had Thanksgiving dinner (chicken with lingonberry sauce), then we went and picked up my lost baggage at the hotel where it had been shipped. We headed home where I promptly fell fast asleep:

1 comment:

misssadie said...

Dear Sammy!

Hope you get this, you know that Roger and I are both computer challenged. We are so thrilled about your trip we haven't stopped screaming for you. Enjoy everything, you'll have so many stories to tell when you get home. Be careful, be safe and have the best time ever!
Rog and Mar