Thursday, December 4, 2008

Wednesday, December 3rd

We got up early this am and went for a ski with Bernd, Per and Patrick, the coaches on the 20km loop. It had snowed the night before and they had freshly groomed the tracks. We were the first ones to ski! We skied for over 1.5 hrs. We then went back for lunch, reading and homework and a nap. Later in the afternoon we went out to get ready for the evening race at 5:15pm. We prepped skis with the Ski technicians and hung out with the athletes. I delivered skis to the start line and my Dad and I went up on the ski course. I did all the video of our athletes and some from other countries during their race. My Dad gave them sport drink for feeds during the 20km race. We had a great time. Lowell Bailey, one of our athletes placed 15th (out of 120). Afterwards we headed back to the hotel, ate a late dinner at 8pm and went to bed. Here are some pictures of me on the course. The entire course is lit by bright lights.

No comments: