Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Official Training

Tuesday was the first day of Official Training for the athletes, that meant that anyone on the course had to have a bib on. There are green ones for the team, yellow ones for the athletes, and red ones for service. I borrowed my dad's green one whenever I went ou on the trail. We took the morning off to sleep in and do a little shopping, then later we headed out to the venue. I went out for two one-hour long skate skis, both were great because of the fantastic weather that we have been having. For the past couple of days it has snowed consistently at night, making the trails speedy and smooth. Later when we got back to the hotel, we ate dinner and then watched a "quality" movie on tv. After "Alien Vs Predator" was over, I went to bed after a very long day.








No comments: