Sunday, November 29, 2009

Big Day of Skiing

Saturday was a big day of skiing. I woke up and went for an hour long skate ski just after breakfast, and it snowed! We got just around 2 centimeters of snow in the morning, and it greatly improved the trails. After lunch I hung out at the apartment and watched some cross country skiing sprints in Kuusamo, Finland. Then I went out for another skate ski, this time inspired by the race to go really fast. While I was skiing the athletes were preparing for a time trial that the coaches set up, later I did some filming of them coming up a hill. It was very dark and snowy so in the end, the movie was pretty useless. After dinner I went back to the apartment and did some homework and watched some Eurosport Live. I finally got to bed before midnight and was able to sleep the whole night. If you see anything on the blog that you like, feel free to comment on anything!






No comments: